Elder Law Attorney in Beverly
Priorities change as you grow older. You may need help creating an estate plan, planning for long-term care or caring for a loved one who can no longer care for himself or herself.
Elder law is a broad area of practice designed to help individuals with these types of issues. Whether you are looking for estate planning advice for yourself or need help protecting an elderly parent or relative, an elder law attorney can provide you with the information, advice and support you need.
Asset Protection and Estate Planning in the Danvers Area
The Law Office of Theodore S. Collatos helps clients in Beverly and throughout Massachusetts with elder law issues. Attorney
The Law Office of Theodore S. Collatos has more than 35 years of legal experience handling issues such as:
- Irrevocable Trust
- Preparing In Advance Before Entering Into Long Term Care
- Transferring Assets In Order To Qualify To Medicaid Assistance
- Qualifying for Medicaid Helps To Save For Assets
- Estate planning: Attorney Collatos can help you create an estate plan that reflects your wishes and protects your interests. He can help you draft a wide variety of estate planning documents to meet your needs, including the creation of a will, trust, power of attorney, advance health care directive or other estate planning tool.
- Long-term care planning: Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities are costly. If you are considering a move in the future, you need to start planning for that move today. We can help you with financial planning, long-term care insurance issues, and Medicare/Medicaid or MassHealth planning.
- Asset protection: From estate tax issues to long-term care planning, we can help you take steps to protect your assets, including your home.
- Elder abuse issues: If you feel you are being taken advantage of, if you are the victim of abuse or neglect, or if you fear for the financial or physical welfare of a loved one, we can help you.
Contact the Firm
To speak with an experienced elder law lawyer in Beverly about your estate planning and asset protection options, contact The Law Office of Theodore S. Collatos. We offer free initial consultations, and we can meet during evening or weekend hours for your convenience.